ZgAktiv – through knowledge and partnership to work
The main objective of the project, in which ODRAZ participates as a partner, is to increase the employability of the most vulnerable groups in the labor market in the city of Zagreb by implementing measures of the City of Zagreb Human Resources Development Strategy.
Unemployed young people (15-29 years) and persons over 50 years of age and employees of the member institutions of the Local Partnership for Employment of the City of Zagreb (LPZ Zagreb).
_SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To increase the employability of the most vulnerable groups in the labor market in the city of Zagreb by implementing measures of the City of Zagreb Human Resources Development Strategy;
- To Improve the functioning of the Local Partnership for Employment of the City of Zagreb.
- 100 young people (15 to 29 years) and persons over the age of 50 will go through project activities involving individual assessments and career counseling, employment clubs, social mentoring, training programs and the Start-up Academy;
- Elaborate a proposal for the City of Zagreb Human Resources Development Strategy for the period after 2020;
- 50 members of the LPZ of the City of Zagreb within the project will undergo educational programs with the purpose of strengthening the human capacities of the LPZ of the City of Zagreb;
- Run 3 PIIP Forum cycles that represent an innovative model to support the development of quality development projects with an emphasis on projects connected to human resource development and the local labor market;
- Carry out two rounds of Zagreb talks on issues related to problems, analysis and possible measures to improve the labor market in Zagreb, and to raise the visibility and recognizability of the LPZ of the City of Zagreb.
Project holder: Development Agency Zagreb – TPZ d.o.o.
Partners: City of Zagreb, Croatian Employment Service – Regional Office Zagreb, Institute for Labor Market Development, ODRAZ – Sustainable Community Development, Craftschool – Adult Education Institution, Public Open University Zagreb (POUZ), Institute for Professional Development of Youth
Total project value: 1.991.474,54 HRK
The total amount of grants: 1,991,474.54 HRK
Project implementation period: May 2018 – November 2020
Financing: The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund, within the Operational Program for Effective Human Resources 2014-2020. (Call for Proposals: Local Employment Promotion Initiatives – Phase III).
ODRAZ will participate in the preparation and implementation of three PIIP forums, the evaluation of the existing ones and the elaboration of the new Human Resources Development Strategy of the City of Zagreb, the implementation of two rounds of Zagreb Employment Talks and the organization of thematic workshops for the purpose of connecting with other development agencies (Sisak, Šibenik).