Representatives of ODRAZ are members of working bodies and ad hoc established working groups at EU, national, regional and/or local level.
European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
ODRAZ Director, Lidija Pavić-Rogošić, is an active member of the EESC, Group III – other civil society organisations. She took part in plenary sessions and meetings of sections (Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment-NAT and the Foreign Affairs_REX), study groups for drafting opinions and other activities in Brussels. President of ODRAZ Višnja Jelić Mück is apointed Ms Pavić-Rogošić alternate by the EESC.
Other advisory bodies and working groups
- Council for Civil Society Development (2020 – 2023)
- City of Zagreb Partnership Council for development of Zagrebplan
- Intersectoral Coordination for monitoring of implementation of Action plan for education for sustainable development (AP OOR)
- Member of HMRR’s Managing Board
- Monitoring Committee of OP Human resources development 2007 – 2013
- Monitoring Committee of the OP Effective human resources 2014- 2020,
- ODRAZ is a member of both, Local partnership for employment (LPZ) of Zagreb County and Local partnership for employment (LPZ) of the City of Zagreb, where Lidija Pavić-Rogošić is Governing Board member
- VII Thematic work groups for drafting Economic Programme of Croatia, Advisory Board of Coordination Committee for drafting programme documents for EU 2014 – 2020 financial framework
- Council for Civil Society Development (2010 – 2012)
- SAPARD/IPARD Monitoring Committee (2009 – 2012)
- Croatian Council for Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection (till 2012), etc.