School volunteers club – place of personal and social growth for youth, as well of solidarity and active citizenship
[ONGOING] By empowering Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units and ensuring first experience of active citizenship to youth, we will initiate solutions to the social problems and effects in sustainable development of local community, also contribute increase in life quality of youth. The project is carried out by organization ‘Maštara’. ODRAZ is a partner and is in charge for fulfilment of two one-day workshops about sustainable development.
General goal is to empower Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units from Zagreb and district Plitvice Lakes to contribute increase in life quality of youth and their’s local communities.
- Develop a model for youth involvement in sustainable development of local communities through school volunteers club and activities in community
2. Apply the developed model of youth involvement in sustainable development of the local community in new wider area in Croatia
3. Strengthen cooperation between Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units in care for sustainable development in communities
- Youth groups involved in volunteers clubs, voluntters and humanitarain actions in Zagreb and county of Lika-Senj
- Representatives of Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units from Zagreb and county of Lika-Senj which will be educated about sustainable development and youth involvement
- 30 representatives of Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units educated about sustainable development
- School volunteer club launched in Elementary school Davorina Trstenjaka in Zagreb
- Model of working with youth transferred to the space of local committee Vrbik in Zagreb
- School volunteer club launched in High school Plitvice lakes in Korenica
- Model of working with youth transferred to the space of Cultural information center in Korenica
- 60 young people included in project activities
- 20 volunteers different ages included in volunteer activities
- 4 actions (voluntters or humanitarain) carried out
ODRAZ will carry out two one-day workshops for reprezentatives of Organizations of civil society and Local self-administration units about sustainable development. One will be held in Zagreb, and the other in Plitvice lakes district.
– – – –
Coordinator: Organization ‘Maštara’ form Zagreb
Partners: ODRAZ, High school Plitvice lakes, Plitvice lakes district
Duration: 12 months
Total project value: 91.200,00 kn
Financing: Ministry of Demography, Family, Youth and Social Policy