Over 560 attendants from different local communities are educated through ODRAZ School for Sustainable Local Development since 2003.
The participants acquire specific knowledge and skills for the community development through project design and management.
After education, all participants stay in Community Network which is facilitate by ODRAZ.
ODRAZ’s School for Sustainable Local Development
- Sustainable Development Academy for teachers, 2019 – 2020
- Modular training programe on sustainable development and organising community, 2019 – 2020
- Education of professors of the Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Graphics and representatives of associations on the method of service-learning, 2018
- School for good governance and participatory development, 2015-2016
- Through knowledge towards sustainable local development 2014-2015
- Organising of Local Development – LAG Baranja 2013
- Training program for Sustainable Local Development – LAG Izvor 2011-2012
- Youth Employment for Sustainable Development of Gorski Kotar (YES) 2011
- Transfer of experience in the application of LEADER approach 2010
- Education for members of LAG Prizag 2009
- Education of local stakeholders through PSGO project (Socio-Economic Recovery Project) 2007- 08
- Local Development in Rural Areas 2007
- Together for Better Zagreb 2006
- School for Local Developmentj 2005
- School for Local Development 2004
- School for Local Development 2003